Apply to be a Ram Welcome Event Assistant!
Ram Welcome Event Assistants...
- Provide substantial on-site support to Orientation and Transition Programs and the various Ram Welcome Event Coordinators with event production and general assistance for events; including (but not limited to): set-up, tear down, and preparation for the Ram Welcome Carnival, Ramapalooza, Convocation, the Parent & Family Welcome, Transfer/Adult/Student Veteran programming and more.
- Support the Orientation and Transition Programs Office Assistants by assisting with various administrative duties as needed related to preparation for the Ram Welcome program.
- Design an exceptional customer experience by serving as a resource to Orientation and Transition Programs staff and the various Ram Welcome Event Coordinators and being knowledgeable about all Ram Welcome programs and events as well as details for ensuring events occur successfully.
- Engage in a comprehensive leadership development experience founded on the belief that personal and professional development are indefinitely linked.
- Build professional confidence, develop communication skills, work with a diverse team of peers toward a common goal, and make lasting campus connections.
- Make a lasting impact on Colorado State University while giving back to the campus community.
If you have any questions, contact Dani Magaña at Dani.Magana@colostate.edu or (970) 491-6011.